Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Inventory



I am so excited to show ya'll some of my recent finds!  I went to one of my favorite antique stores in Brenham and got these amazing books.  I always love the Readers Digest books because when you take off their jackets, they have such pretty covers and backs! Also, check out the title of the one with the yellow spine...."Happy Living: A Guidebook For Brides". Couldn't pass that one up! 



A good friend Katherine give me these amazing clear bottles for my birthday!  Look how sweet they are, with "O-so Good" and "Dream" printed on them.  These would look great mixed with some other clear and brown bottles bursting with wildflowers!



Again on my Brenham trip, I stopped by to see my friend/baker/styled shoot partner Haley at her new shop The Garden Market and Bakery.  I just had to buy that chalkboard pie tin! As she was ringing me up, she asked if I wanted it cleaned, and I told her No! I like it just how it is! Another new piece that I have added to the collection is the cute small nightstand.  Annie's mom gave it to r&L for my use, and I cannot wait to use it in a shoot!  All she needs is a drawer pull for that top spot, and she's ready to go.  



Last but not least, check out these amazing shutters!  How great would they be for an aisle entrance, as a seating card holder, or as a dessert display backdrop? I cannot wait for some bride to snatch these up and make them her own. The possibilities are endless!  Oh, and as for that random piece of scrap wood in the center--I have some big plans for that guy.  It will be cleaned up and made into yet another chalkboard in the r&L collection!





0 comments:

Post a Comment